Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Multi Column Value Changed Select Row Problems
posted

I have a multi column ultracombo control, I am trying to get the value of one of the columns and set it to my business object.

Lets say:

Shirt Size, Shirt Color

------------------------------

Small, White

Medium, Brown

Large, Black

The list is databound and the dropdown is bound to an object. Currently, I have ShirtSize databound to my business object property. Now, I need to set the ShirtColor as well to another property.

I use the ValueChanged event to set one of the cell values, but the problem is, as soon as I set to my business object property, the dropdown starts misbehaving. For example, when I select an item, the item gets focus for a second and then gets unselected.

My code looks like this:

Dim combo As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraCombo = CType(sender, Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraCombo)

If (combo.SelectedRow IsNot Nothing) Then 

Dim size As String = CStr(combo.SelectedRow.Cells("Size").Value)

mRequestItem.ProductSize = size

End If

There is a property changed event being raised when setting the product size. 

Should I be using a different event? or how should I be handling this scenario?. As soon as I remove the productsize property set, then everything works ok (but of course, the value I need to set doesn't get set).

Parents Reply Children
No Data