Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Toolbar created at runtime does not fill the width of the control
posted

Hi,

I realize the above description is terrible. I'm having a heck of a time condensing it. I have an area of the application I'm coding for which most everything has to be built at runtime for the UI. I am adding multiple UltraToolbarsManagers to the form. They are each docked within a different TabPage. I then add a single UltraToolbar to each of the UltraToolbarsManagers. Each toolbar has unique tools on it. I get no errors runnin the code; the managers, toolbars, and controls are created. I can even get a UIElement.Control.Height back from the toolbars. (the value is 26). However, I cannot see the toolbars or their tools. All I can see is a thin (1 px, maybe?) line across the top of where the controls are. I've got to be missing something, but I can't see it. Can anyone tell me what it is I'm not setting?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    posted

LilAmyRae,

From your description it is hard to say what might be causing the problem.  One thing to note is that for a single form (or any container), you should only use a single UltraToolbarsManager.  You can add multiple toolbars to that UltraToolbarsManager.  That being said, can you post the code you are using to create your UltraToolbarsManagers, toolbars, and tools?

~Kim~

Children
No Data