Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraChart hang the application as given area is not sufficient for plotting data.
posted

Hi All,

I am developing some chart in VB.Net 2.0 using Infra. Ver. 2007.

I am using 3D Columnchart to display data. But when data exceeds the some values Column chart dont show any bar on chart. Only x-axis and y-axis labels are visible. I also have options for user to change the chart type to Pie or Cone chart of same chart component. But as the user change the chart type to another (Pie or Cone for the same data) application become not responding for the forever.

But the same things are working fine if i reduce the data to some lessen no. of records or increase the size of the chart.

I didn't find any property or event which give indication that give data is not able to plot for available area so that i avoid the condition of application become not responding.

Please help me for this.

Thanks in advance,

Bunty Jain

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

The chart doesn't detect if there's an excessive amount of data to plot with good performance.  How many data points are you trying to plot when you notice the application hangs?

Children
No Data