Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Toolbar Ribbon Disables JIT on VS2008 IDE
posted

Hello,

I am using Infragistics 2008 vol 3 for Forms.  If you add the UltraToolbarManagers to a form and Show Ribbon, JIT debugging no longer works.  If I put dvide by zero code in the form load, I get the JIT not enabled dialog and cannot break into the code.  If I Hide the ribbon and add a regular toolbar, JIT works fine.  Then you can even switch back and for between ribbon and regular toolbar, having JIT, then not having JIT.  I have reproduced this on a fresh project and it is easy to reproduce.

Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    posted

This sounds like it might be a bug with the subclasser used to show the rounded form. Does it also happen when you show the ribbon but set FormDisplayStyle on the UltraToolbarsManager to Standard? If not, it is a problem with the subclasser. In either case, I would recommend submitting the issue to the support group: http://www.infragistics.com/gethelp.

Children
No Data