Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraWinGrid gets error when scrolling
posted

I have a C# DotNet application which has an ultrawingrid and 2 radio buttons.  The radio buttons show different views of the data (different column names). 

When the first radio button is selected, the following columns are visible: Arrived, Time, Type, Patient Name, Gender, Age, Comment.  

When the second radio button is selected, the following columns are visible: Date, Time, Type, Clinician Name, Gender, Age, Comment. 

I seem to get this error after I change the view by clicking the other radio button, then immediatly click on the vertical scrollbar and scroll up/down.

Get this error when I scroll up/down on vertical scrollbar

Parents
No Data
    posted

Make sure that you have the latest hotfix installed; a list of hotfixes for the versions you own can be found in the My Keys & Downloads section.  If you can still reproduce this with the latest hotfix, you should contact Developer Support so that they can look into it.

-Matt

Children
No Data