Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Appointment Form
posted

I like the way that the ultraDayView works and the scheduling.  However the fields that it uses will not meet my requirements.  I need to have some additional drop down/lookup boxes that will be populated/validated from my database such as customer and service.  Plus there are some other various things that my customer would like to see there in the future.

I do not see anyway to easily alter the windows form control for the Customer Appointments.  I would be perfectly happy using my own database structures to hold all of the scheduling information. 

I have found that I can interupt the an Edit using BeforeEnterEditMode with the e.cancel=true, which I hope will allow me to instead call my own form and handle the data myself (has anyone tried that successfully?).  But I can not find a function, other than Click & Double Click (which can not send a cancel event) to have my custom form called when creating a New Appointment.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Handle the BeforeDisplayAppointmentDialog event, set e.Cancel to true, and display your custom form. The event was designed for precisely the purpose you describe herein.

Children