Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Specifying the WeekHeaderDisplayStyle as WeekNumber makes the UltraMonthViewSingle ignore the UltraCalendarInfo:FirstDayOfWeek
posted
Hello. The subject of this post pretty much says everything there is to say about my problem. I have a simple UltraMonthViewSingle which has an UltraCalendarInfo attached. Also, the WeekendDisplayStyle, TimeDisplayStyle and AppointmentEndTimeVisible properties are set. The FirstDayOfWeek for the UltraCalendarInfo is set, to FirstDayOfWeek:Monday for example. In this case everything is OK, the UltraMonthViewSingle displays Monday as the first day of the week. But if I specify the WeekHeaderDisplayStyle for the UltraMonthViewSingle to something different than Default (any of the DateRange, None or WeekNumber options) the UltraMonthViewSingle will have Sunday as the first day of the week, ignoring the FirstDayOfWeek of the UltraCalendarInfo. I also tried to set the properties above in some other combinations. Apparently, the culprit combination is specifying the WeekendDisplayStyle to Full and WeekHeaderDisplayStyle to WeekNumber. This baffles me ... Is there a reason for the UltraMonthViewSingle to behave like this? Thanks. Daniel
Parents
    Offline posted

I was not able to reproduce the behavior you describe here with a simple test. You should report this and include a test project that reproduces the behavior so we can take a look.

One thing to note on the subject of correct but not necessarily intuitive behavior: when WeekendDisplayStyle is set to 'Compressed', if the first day of the week is Sunday, Monday will actually appear as the leftmost day (this is in emulation of MS Outlook). Setting WeekendDisplayStyle to 'Full' would then cause Sunday to appear as the leftmost day, again in emulation of MS Outlook. You did, however, state that you were explicitly setting the first day of the week to 'Monday', which should prevent the behavior I just described; I confirmed that this was functioning as expected.

Reply Children
No Data