Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
ControlContainerTool in the ApplicationMenu ToolAreaRight
posted
Hi, I am trying to put a ControlContainerTool in the ApplicationMenu ToolAreaRight of my app with this code: ControlContainerTool ListTool = new ControlContainerTool("ListTool"); ListTool .Control = listControl; AppToolbar.Tools.Add( ListTool ); AppToolbar.Ribbon.ApplicationMenu.ToolAreaRight.Tools.AddTool( "ListTool" ); AppToolbar.Ribbon.ApplicationMenu.ToolAreaRight.Settings.ShowIconArea = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True; There are several controls on the listControl that I add to the the tool that I shold be seeing, however when I run this code all I see is this: Is this because ControlContainersTools are not allowed in the App Menu? or am I doing something wrong. I have added plenty of ControlContainers to regular tabs, and they all work great, but I don't know much about the app menu so am I not setting it up correctly or something?
Parents
    posted

ControlContainerTools are only allowed in toolbars and ribbon groups. They are not allowed in menus or the application menu. However, you can add a ControlContainerTool to the footer toolbar of the application menu.

Reply Children
No Data