Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraGroupbox with user controls not displaying the gradient back colors.
posted

Hi, 

I have an issue with AppStylist on UltraGroupbox with 3 user controls. User control1 has Last, first and MI textboxes. User Control2 has street line1,line2, city, state and zip controls. User Controls3 has phone and other controls. At first, I could not able to see the gradient back color covering the entire Ultra Groupbox. I realised that it was due to user control back color and so I changed the user control back color to Transparent. Now I can see the whole gradient colors covering the entire Ultra Groupbox, but it was taking time to paint the screen while scrolling. I can see the controls get painted one after the other and is not acceptable. How could I achieve the Gradient colors for an Ultra Groupbox without changing the backcolor of user controls to Transparent? Well I opened the style library and the User control under the inbox controls did not have options to inherit colors from any other control. All I can do is only to set the back color. In my project, I was planning to give options to the user to choose one from the style library list (like in style library demo application) and change the style accordingly. I already know how to assign different styles at runtime but the sticky point is with the UserControl colors. I have the same problem with Panels too. I have user controls with multiple panels as well. Can anyone help me on how to achieve the Gradient colors for an Ultra Groupbox without changing the backcolor of user controls, panels to Transparent? Appreciate your help.

Just to let you know that I already added InboxControlStyler on the form.

Regards

Sivaram

Parents Reply Children
No Data