Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Filter row for a column is slow for large values in Ultragrid.
posted

I have an Ultragrid control that is bound to a UltraComboEditor(value2 as per code). It has been used since i need to enable multiple value selections and values to be seperated by ",".Filter row for this column seems to take bit of time (even for  row count>500) and is unresponsive for large row count. I compared the same with dropdown with a valuelist that works for large number of rows. Can someone help on the same

private void _ListGrid_InitializeLayout(object sender, InitializeLayoutEventArgs e)
{
    ValueList vl = new ValueList();
    for(int i=1;i<=6000;i++)
    {
        vl.ValueListItems.Add(i.ToString());
    }
    //to check:value as dropdown
    _ListGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Value"].ValueList = vl;
    _ListGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Value"].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.DropDownList;

DataTable dt = new DataTable("MyTable");

DataColumn idColumn = new DataColumn("ID", typeof(int));
    dt.Columns.Add(idColumn);
    DataColumn nameColumn = new DataColumn("Name", typeof(string));
    dt.Columns.Add(nameColumn);
    // Set the primary key column
    dt.PrimaryKey = new DataColumn[] { idColumn };
    //to check:any value greater than 500 cauing delay with filter row for Value2 column
    for (int i = 1; i <= 6000; i++)
    {
        DataRow dtChld = dt.NewRow();
        dtChld["ID"] = i;
        dtChld["Name"] = i;
        dt.Rows.Add(dtChld);

}
    this._cmbUseCase.DataSource = dt;
    this._cmbUseCase.DisplayMember = "Name";
    this._cmbUseCase.ValueMember = "ID";
    //to check:value 2  as UltraComboEditor mapped to ultrgrid
    _ListGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Value2"].EditorComponent = _cmbUseCase;
    _ListGrid.DisplayLayout.Bands[0].Columns["Value2"].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.FormattedText;

_ListGrid.DisplayLayout.AutoFitStyle = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.AutoFitStyle.ResizeAllColumns;
    _ListGrid.DisplayLayout.Override.FilterUIType = FilterUIType.FilterRow;
}

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data