Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ribbon Group expandable below bottom
posted

I'm using an Infragistics 2023.1 trial.

I have this request that doesn't seem possible with Infragistics Ribbon:

In a RibbonGroup, they ask me to show an arrow to the right of the "Caption", with the behavior that on click, it expands the ribbon, and show some other tool not visible on the upper RibbonGroup.

I know there's the DialogBoxLauncherKey that shows a little arrow in the bottom right corner, but that's not what they're asking me to do.

I attached an image to explain the requested behaviour.

Is it possbile to to achieve this behaviour?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello and thank you for contacting Infragistics. Unfortunately expanding out the RibbonGroup vertically is considered to be a new product idea. New Groups are added left to right. The design was based on Outlook at the time. You can suggest a new product idea. 

You can suggest new product ideas for future versions (or vote for existing ones) at <www.infragistics.com/.../ideas>.
    Submitting your idea will allow you to communicate directly with our product management team, track the progress of your idea at any time, see how many votes it got, read comments from other developers in the community, and see if someone from the product team has additional questions for you.
    Remember when submitting your idea to explain the context in which a feature would be used and why it is needed as well as anything that would prevent you from accomplishing this today. You can even add screenshots to build a stronger case. Remember that for your suggestion to be successful, you need other members of the community to vote for it.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Children
No Data