Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Flickering issue when mouse enters the Ribbon menu Group in windows with 125% resolution
posted

Hi,

We are using UltraToolbarsManager under which multiple multiple RibbonGroup is configured for Ribbon menu look.

When user set the resolution on system as 125% and ,move mouse pointer to the any Ribbon Group, the controls inside the Ribbon Group starts flickering.

Once the user moves mouse pointer out of ribbon group, flickering is stopped.

below is how we configure style in AppStylist

<style role="RibbonGroup">
<states>
<state name="Normal" backColor="Transparent" fontName="somevalue" fontSize="10" backGradientStyle="None" backHatchStyle="None" />
<state name="HotTracked" backColor="Transparent" borderColor="Black" backGradientStyle="None" backHatchStyle="None" />
</states>
</style>

and UltraToolbarsManager as below in infragistics AppStylist

<componentStyle name="UltraToolbarsManager" useOsThemes="False" useFlatMode="True">
<properties>
<property name="MenuItemSeparatorColor" colorCategory="{Default}">51, 51, 51</property>
<property name="MenuItemSeparatorColor2" colorCategory="{Default}">51, 51, 51</property>
<property name="NavigationToolSeparatorColor" colorCategory="{Default}">51, 51, 51</property>
<property name="NavigationToolSeparatorColor2" colorCategory="{Default}">51, 51, 51</property>
<property name="RibbonToolSeparatorColor" colorCategory="{Default}">Black</property>
<property name="RibbonToolSeparatorColor2" colorCategory="{Default}">Black</property>
<property name="Style" colorCategory="{Default}">Office2013</property>
<property name="ToolSeparatorColor" colorCategory="{Default}">51, 51, 51</property>
<property name="ToolSeparatorColor2" colorCategory="{Default}">51, 51, 51</property>
</properties>
</componentStyle>

Can someone help here

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Didhy,

My team and I have done an initial review of this post, and I have a few questions for you on this matter.

1. What is the specific version of Infragistics for Windows Forms that you are using in this case? For example, if you are using a recent version, this number would look like 23.1.20231.XXXX and can be found on the DLL’s properties.

2. Does the flickering happen without the application styling applied?

3. Assuming the flickering does not happen without the application styling applied, can you attach the .isl file you are using here so I can ensure that I am testing against the same styling?

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Children
No Data