Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Weird behavior on UltraTextEditor when right clicking
posted

After upgrading from .NET Framework to .NET6 I get a weird behaviour when right clicking an infragistics control.

I have an UltraTextEditor control with a right click event set up that opens a ContextMenuStrip.

Now what's weird is that when right clicking the inside of the button, the right-click event doesn't register an my custom menu doesn't open up. Instead the default menu from Infragistircs opens up. But when I click just on the edges of the button, my custom menu opens up as it should and I land in the break point in the right-click event code.

Here are some images that help to clear that up

https://imgur.com/a/35c6okX
When the project was in .NET Framework everything worked fine. When I upgraded to .NET i didn't change any code regarding the controls.

I'm using Infragistics Nuget packages in the Version 23.1.52

What can i do to fix this behaviour.

Thanks!

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello and thank you for contacting Infragistics. I've reproduced this, while I do believe ContextMenuStrip should be the correct approach I've reached out to our developers on this matter to gain some more insight on this matter. I've opened a private case to continue our conversation and logged an internal issue as well.

The new case is 00233041

Reply Children
No Data