Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Visual Studio 2022 - WinForms - .NET 6 UltraToolbarManager added to blank form and no layout is shown
posted

Hi this is my first project I do with .NET 6 framework.

I've added the nuget package for the UltraToolbarManager, when adding the manager to a blanc form I don't see anything on the form, except a fill panel that is added

When adding the same control to .NET Framework project I can see some kind of layout manager to add buttons, change style of the menu?

After adding I've also got the following message in my outbox

[12:11:35.101424] fail: Exception occurred while disposing VSDesignSurface
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Infragistics.Win.Design.Designers.UltraPanelClientAreaProxyDesigner.OnSelectionChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) in E:\BuildAgents\A\_work\4\s\WinForms\2022.2\Source\Misc\DesignTools.Client\Designers\Panel\UltraPanelClientAreaProxyDesigner.cs:line 66
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.WinForms.VSSelectionService.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at Microsoft.WinForms.Utilities.Shared.DisposableObject.DisposeIfNeeded(Boolean disposing)
at Microsoft.WinForms.Utilities.Shared.DisposableObject.Dispose()
at System.ComponentModel.Design.ServiceContainer.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at System.ComponentModel.Design.DesignSurface.Dispose(Boolean disposing)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.WinForms.VSDesignSurface.Dispose(Boolean disposing)

For information on how to troubleshoot the designer refer to the guide at https://aka.ms/winforms/designer/troubleshooting.

What is the now proper way to create a ribbon style menu ? Because I don't have the layout

Top Replies

Parents Reply Children
No Data