Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Control text not displaying in UltraToolbarsManager's NavigationToolbar
posted

All I have on my form is the UltraToolbarsManager with the NavigationsToolbar visible property set to true.

I add a container control to the navigation toolbar and point the 'Control' property to  an ultraTextBox. When I  run my app, i can never see the text  in that textbox control.  I can click in that text box and select the contents and paste it into notepad, so KNOW there is text there but it cannot be seen. Doesn't matter what control I put in that navigation toolbar, I cannot see its text.  

I'm using Infragistics Ultimate 18.2, Visual Studio 2019, and doing this all in C# in a Windows 10 environment.

HELP!!  :-)

Parents
    Suggested Answer
    Offline posted

Hello, 

Please set IsGlassSupported to false. This is a mutually exclusive behavior between the OS and the control. Glass can only be extended onto a main-level form, so this will not have an effect on a child mdi form or a user control.

this.ultraToolbarsManager1.IsGlassSupported = false;

Reply Children
No Data