Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
FormattedText not working in UltraWinGrid
posted

I'm using an UltraWinGrid to present a list of actions that have been taken. This was originally a webapp, and is being converted to a winforms app, and the actions often have HTML formatting. I've set the column to use FormattedText:

band.Columns["Result"].Style = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.ColumnStyle.FormattedText;

The only HTML tags here are bold and line break, both of which, according to everything I've seen online, should be rendered by the FormattedText cells. But this is the result:

Is there a trick to getting FormattedText to work? Some other setting for the grid that this style is dependent on? These are the settings I'm using on the grid:
UltraGridBand band = grd.DisplayLayout.Bands[0];
band.Override.CellDisplayStyle = CellDisplayStyle.FormattedText;
grd.UseOsThemes = DefaultableBoolean.False;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.CellClickAction = CellClickAction.RowSelect;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.RowSizing = RowSizing.AutoFree;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.CellMultiLine = DefaultableBoolean.True;
grd.DisplayLayout.ViewStyleBand = ViewStyleBand.Horizontal;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.SelectTypeCell = SelectType.None;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.SelectTypeRow = SelectType.Single;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.AllowAddNew = AllowAddNew.No;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.AllowDelete = DefaultableBoolean.False;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.AllowUpdate = DefaultableBoolean.False;
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.ActiveRowAppearance.Reset();
grd.DisplayLayout.Override.ActiveRowCellAppearance.Reset();

As you can see, I've even tried defaulting the whole grid to FormattedText, but without any change in results. To make things just a little more confusing, line breaks are working in the same grid, but with a different item:

The only difference I can see is that this second example only has line breaks, while the first one combines line breaks and bold tags in the same cell. But I don't see why that should matter.

I'm using Infragistics 20.2 Win CLR4x.

Parents Reply Children
No Data