Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Custom Column Chooser Form
posted

I'd like to create a custom column chooser with a couple check boxes at the top.  Is there a way to be able to do this?  It seems to me that there should be a template that you can just add extra stuff to if you like.

I've been going through other posts on similar topics but they're all so old and I don't know what the current version can do.

Parents Reply
    Offline posted in reply to Sean McCown

Hello,

I am glad to hear that you have resolved your issue. 

If you would like to see a certain functionality implemented in our future releases, you can submit a feature request on our product ideas web site. 

There are many benefits to submitting a product idea:

-          Direct communication with our product management team regarding your product idea.

-          Notifications whenever new information regarding your idea becomes available.

-          Ability to vote on your favorite product ideas to let us know which ones are the most important to you.  You will have ten votes for this and can change which ideas you are voting for at any time.

-          Allow you to shape the future of our products by requesting new controls and products altogether.

-          You and other developers can discuss existing product ideas with members of our Product Management team.

Furthermore, I would like to inform you that based on this thread after a discussion with our development team select/unselect functionality for all checkbox to the column chooser is included the backlog.

In order to check what new is available for new releases you can refer to the “What is new” section here.

Thank you for using Infragistics Components.

Sincerely,
    Tihomir Tonev
    Associate Software Developer
    Infragistics

Children
No Data