Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Ultragrid default row selector highlight will not turn off
posted

Hi

I have two ultragrids.

On one when you click the row selector the row does not highlight, this is good. If I wanted to let it highlight the row then I could comment out this line of code so I know I am in the right place:

this.SecuritiesGrid.DisplayLayout.Override.ActiveAppearancesEnabled = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.False;

I have another grid and no matter what I do the blue highlight when clicking on the row selector, or clicking the selector then moving up and down with the arrows, will not switch off.

I have tried setting it in the grids properties sheet, in code in the InitializeLayout, and a few other places. It will not switch of the blue row highlight. I have some row configuration in InitializeRow where I change the font of the cells dependent on data but I have even switched that off (i.e. not called my method) and still the blue highlight appears.

I have tried the Reset on ActiveRowAppearance I think it was and ActiveCell Appeareance I think (I saw another forum post) but the options were disabled anyway and I nothing was changed to be reset in the first place.

Is there something that overrides the override for this property that I am missing?

Thanks

Paul

Parents Reply Children
No Data