Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
upgrading an old solution
posted

want to upgrade an old VS solution that was using windows forms from infragistic version 2006 vol 1 and CLR 1.x.  The infragistics dll controls show V6.1.  I am currently using CLR 4.5 and infragistics 15.1 On some other VS projects.  I ran the Version Utility 2015.1 and pointed to the old SLN file and clicked "upgrade to latest".  In the update log file, I get the following:

02:39:14: Running User Interface Version 15.1.20151.1000
02:39:14: Gathering volume and assembly information.
02:39:21: ProjectFile element: tele.vbproj is being treated as a proj file.
02:39:21: Analyzing tele.vbproj...
02:39:21: The project has references that need to be updated.
02:39:24: Upgrading Solution tele.sln
02:39:24: Updating tele.vbproj...
02:39:24: D:\My Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Tele\tele.vbproj has been backed up.
02:39:24: No matching assembly located in available assemblies Infragistics.Excel.v6.1
02:39:24:    at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.Product.AssemblyXmlFile.ThrowExceptionWhenAssemblyCouldNotBeFound(String assemblyName, Boolean checkAdditionalMessage)
   at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.Product.AssemblyXmlFile.LocateNewAssembliesNodeforCurrentAssembly(String assemblyName)
   at Infragistics.VersionUtilitySupport.Core.File.Types.ProjectFile.Upgrade(String rootDirectory)

I am at a total loss as to how to upgrade my solution.  Any suggestions graciously accepted.

Parents Reply Children
No Data