Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problems with appstylist and exported Excel workbook
posted

I'm using appstylist in several apps, and exporting styled-grid data to Excel workbooks. The problem is that, although the heading line of my resulting spreadhseet has my nice appstylized turquoise font color, it does not have the nice dark-blue background. The result is a spreadsheet where the heading row is almost impossible to read. I'd either like to get that background into the worksheet, or change the type in the worksheets heading line to dark blue, which I tried (see below), but it had no effect. I don't want to change the appearance of the grid as I'm happy with it, but I either want to turn appstyling export to excel off, or have ALL of the styled features of the grid exported, instead of only one, the heading text color.

myWorkbook.Worksheets("Report").Rows(0).Cells(0).CellFormat.Font.Color = Color.DarkBlue

Thanks.

Parents Reply Children
No Data