Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
IGFlowLayoutView vs IGCalendarView problem
posted

Hello!

I'm currently evaluating IGFlowLayoutView for a possible integration into our application. So far I like it a lot, but now I've stumbled upon a problem I'm having a hard time fixing:

I'm trying to make one of the displayed items an IGCalendarView by assigning the calendar to one of the cells in CreateCell(). This works fine until I scroll the FlowLayout horizontally or vertically. As soon as the calendar view is scrolled out of the application's bounds, the application stops responding completely. I did the same with a WebView and that worked perfectly.

Here's what I did, maybe someone can point me in the right direction (or show me some obvious mistake...):

public override IGFlowLayoutViewCell CreateCell(IGFlowLayoutView flowLayoutView, int index)

switch (index)
            {
                case IDX_WEBVIEW:
                    cell = flowLayoutView.DequeueReusableCell("WEBVIEW") as IGFlowLayoutViewCell;
                    if (cell == null)
                    {
                        cell = new IGFlowLayoutViewCell("WEBVIEW");
                    }
                    cell.ContentView = _webView;
                    break;

case IDX_CALENDAR:
                    cell = flowLayoutView.DequeueReusableCell("CALENDAR") as IGFlowLayoutViewCell;
                    if (cell == null)
                    {
                        cell = new IGFlowLayoutViewCell("CALENDAR");
                    }
                    cell.ContentView = new IGCalendarView();

Please let me know if you need further information. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Andreas