Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Summary type Popup on horizontal scrolled WHDG
posted

I have a nice little problem.  I've been working on a WHDG with a single table DataSet as source. I'm trying to get the Summary Row feature to work the way I need it.  Only some of the columns in the WHDG are summarizable so, I only show the Summary icons in the headers of the summable columns.  But they don't work as expected.

There are quite a few columns in the WHDG so, the summable columns don't show up in the initial display.  I have to scroll horizontally to the right. to get to them.  Then when I click a Summary icon, the Summary Type selection window does not popup and the WHDG scrolls all the way back to the left.  However, if I hide columns (by changing their Hidden property) or change the browser window size to make more room for the WHDG till the summarizeable columns appear in the initial display (without scrolling) , the Summary Type popup works just fine and the selected summaries appear in the WHDG footer.  And the summaries remain even if the WHDG gets resized till the columns go off the right edge again.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Parents Reply Children
No Data