Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Addind currency control in a column
posted

Hello,

I am Using WebHierarchicalDataGrid v 11.2. I need to display amount according to the local currency setting and also the currency symbol. It can be achieved by binding CurrencyEditorProvider to the column I suppose. Though I am not sure about it.

How to add currency control to the grids child band column? Please help me with this.

Thanks

Amruta

Parents
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello AmrutaDeshpande ,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

You can add the CurrencyEditorProvider to a certain column by following these steps:

1.       Add it to the EditorProviders collection of the grid.

2.       In the behaviors’s collection of the specific band under the cell editing behavior add EditingColumnSetting and set the ColumnKey to the key of the column and the EditorID to the id of the CurrencyEditorProvider. For example:

<ig:CellEditing>

<ColumnSettings>

<ig:EditingColumnSetting ColumnKey="Data" EditorID="currencyEd1" />

</ColumnSettings>

</ig:CellEditing>

Keep in mind that the formatting of the currency provider will be applied only when you’re in editing mode of the cell. To set the formatting of the column when it’s not in editing mode you’ll need to set the column's DataFormatString property.

Let me know if you have any questions or if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Maya Kirova

Developer Support Engineer

Infragistics, Inc.

http://www.infragistics.com/support

Reply Children
No Data