Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UnboundField in WebDataGrid creates exception
posted

I added UnboundField in WebDataGrid and I've got in unhandled exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I'm wondering what could go wrong? I tried to add it with markup and with "Edit Columns" and in any way I'm getting this exception. Has someone out there encountered this problem and found any remedies?

Thanks in advance!

Description:

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.DataSourceControlAdapter.OnDataSourceViewSelectCallback(IEnumerable data) +168
   System.Web.UI.DataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback) +31
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.DataSourceControlAdapter.InitSchema(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments) +231
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.DataSourceAdapter.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments) +90
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.DataSourceObjectView.ExecuteSelect(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments) +73
   System.Web.UI.DataSourceView.Select(DataSourceSelectArguments arguments, DataSourceViewSelectCallback callback) +19
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.DataBoundControl.PerformSelect() +142
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.DataBind() +73
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid.DataBind() +909
   System.Web.UI.WebControls.BaseDataBoundControl.EnsureDataBound() +82
   Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.Data.FlatDataBoundControl.EnsureDataBound() +84
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid.EnsureDataBound() +171
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid.CreateChildControls() +51
   System.Web.UI.Control.EnsureChildControls() +87
   Infragistics.Web.UI.GridControls.WebDataGrid.EnsureChildControls() +117
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +44
   System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +171
   System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +842

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3623; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3082  

Parents Reply Children
No Data