Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Issue with MinDecimalPlaces="None" for Currency Edit Control
posted

Hi Team,

I have an issue with MinDecimalPlaces="None" and  MinDecimalPlaces="One" for Currency Edit Control.

I have given the below properties to the Control 

DataFormat="{0:F2}" DataType="decimal" DataMode="Decimal"

For some reason MinDecimalPlaces is not working for "None" and "One" only. I don't want to show any decimal places to the Currency Edit Control. 

I've read other posts here and found "WebCurrencyEdiors Client-Side ValueChange event" for rounding off the dollar amount. Instead of writing the OnValueChnage Event for Every Control. Is there any other solution for setting MinDecimalPlaces in the Properties itself??

We are using the "Infragistics2.Web.v10.1" version. 

Would really appreciate if you can reply me ASAP.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Parents
No Data
    posted

Hi Prashanth,

It has been some time since your post, however in case you still need assistance with this matter I would be glad to help.

I have tested the scenario using version 11.2.20112.1019 and the latest SR for 10.1 - build 2016 but am so far unable to replicate the behavior. Setting the MinDecimalPlaces to 0 or 1 seems to be applied as expected. In order to be able to provide more insight I would need a small sample illustrating the behavior.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Children
No Data