Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
No ajax indicator with lazy load
posted

Hello,

I followed the instructions to lazy load a web drop down using the focus event. I enabled the ajax indicator, but it doesn't appear while the drop down is being populated after clicking on the control - just seeing an empty box until the items appear. Can you please tell me how to show the indicator while the items are being loaded?

Thanks very much,

Bill

Parents
    posted

Hello Bill4qs,

If the indicator container appears correctly the issue that you are facing is most probably caused by missing indicator image. The default AJAX Indicator image is located in the "ig_res" folder (ig_ajaxIndicator.gif) - this folder is automatically added in your project when you add Infragistics control in design mode.

You can set different indicator image from "AjaxIndicator-ImageUrl" property and test if the image will be displayed correctly.

You can try to check/change other AjaxIndicator properties in order to see if some of them will make any difference in  your application. Keep in mind that setting "AjaxIndicator-Text" property to empty string (or other text) will reject any image applied.

Let me know if you need further assistance with your question.  

Reply Children
No Data