Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataMenu does not show, javascript error instead
posted

I am currently using NetAdvantage 10.3 ASP.NET, recently upgraded. This issue started happening when we upgraded.

If the site is on our test server the WebDataMenu does not display, you have to hit refresh in order for it to show up, side note: there is however a image next to the WDM that does show. If the site is run from Visual Studio then the WDM does not display and a javascript error prompt appears. There are two prompts that show, one when the page first loads and the second when you hit refresh. The two errors that show are:

Error: Sys.ArgumentUndefinedException: Value cannot be undefined.
Parameter name: element

Error: Sys.ArgumentUndefinedException: Value cannot be undefined.
Parameter name: handler

If I choose to debug them the following screenshot shows the error. If I debug the second error It shows the same bit of code but in a different place.

There does not seem to be a pattern to when the error occurs. It can happen when the opening page loads or it can happen when navigating through the site. Sometimes it works fine for awhile with out error and then sometimes it does it over and over for 4-5 times.

Any help or advice is highly appreciated. Let me know if i can provide any more information

Thank you

Parents Reply Children
No Data