Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebhierarchicalDataSource - Literal content error
posted

Hi,

I'm trying to setup a datarelation and am getting the following error: 

Literal content ('<igds:DataRelation ParentDataViewID="dvVerificationSummary" ParentColumns="ParentEscalatorID" ChildDataViewID"dvVerificationDetails" ChildColumns="EscalatorID" />') is not allowed within a 'Infragistics.Web.UI.DataSourceControls.DataRelationCollection'.

I'm using the simple examples that are all over the web, so its not anything complex.  I've also seen that there are older posts with similar errors on other controls.  The few solutions that I saw leaned toward the way the .dll was registered.  I don't see anything off with that either.  Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Tami

Here is my code:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" MasterPageFile="~/MasterPages/Menu.Master" CodeBehind="BudgetVerification_SumDetails.aspx.cs" Inherits="WebSite.BudgetSetup.BudgetVerification_SumDetails" %>

<%@ Register Assembly="Infragistics35.Web.v10.2, Version=10.2.20102.1011, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7dd5c3163f2cd0cb"
    Namespace="Infragistics.Web.UI.DataSourceControls" TagPrefix="igds" %>
<%@ Register TagPrefix="uc" TagName="Confirm" Src="~/UserControls/Confirm.ascx" %>

<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolderID="MainContent" runat="server" >
<div id="divVerification">
    <igmisc:WebAsyncRefreshPanel ID="warpVerification" runat="server" Height="390px" Width="1075px">
        <table id="tblVerification" style="width: 100%"  cellspacing="5px">
            <tr>
                <td colspan="2" align="center">
                    <ig:WebHierarchicalDataGrid ID="grdVerification" runat="server" Height="380px"
                        Width="100%" StyleSetPath="../Stylesheets/" StyleSetName="Default" AutoGenerateBands="true" AutoGenerateColumns="true"
                        DataSourceID="whdsVerification">

<ExpandCollapseAnimation SlideOpenDirection="Auto" SlideOpenDuration="300" SlideCloseDirection="Auto"
                        SlideCloseDuration="300" />

</ig:WebHierarchicalDataGrid>

<igds:WebHierarchicalDataSource ID="whdsVerification" runat="server">
                        <DataRelations>
                            <igds:DataRelation ParentDataViewID="dvVerificationSummary" ParentColumns="ParentEscalatorID" ChildDataViewID"dvVerificationDetails" ChildColumns="EscalatorID" />
                        </DataRelations>
                        <DataViews>
                            <igds:DataView ID="dvVerificationSummary" DataSourceID="dsrcVerificationSummary" />
                            <igds:DataView ID="dvVerificationDetails" DataSourceID="dsrcVerificationDetails" />
                        </DataViews>
                    </igds:WebHierarchicalDataSource>
                    <asp:ObjectDataSource ID="dsrcVerificationSummary" runat="server"
                        SelectMethod="GetBudgetVerificationByBudgetID_Summary"
                        TypeName="PFOM.Business.BudgetSetupManager"
                        onselecting="dsrcVerification_Selecting">
                        <SelectParameters>
                            <asp:Parameter DefaultValue="" Name="budgetID" Type="Int32" />
                        </SelectParameters>
                    </asp:ObjectDataSource>
                    <asp:ObjectDataSource ID="dsrcVerificationDetails" runat="server"
                        SelectMethod="GetBudgetVerificationByBudgetID_pivot"
                        TypeName="PFOM.Business.BudgetSetupManager"
                        onselecting="dsrcVerification_Selecting">
                        <SelectParameters>
                            <asp:Parameter DefaultValue="" Name="budgetID" Type="Int32" />
                        </SelectParameters>
                    </asp:ObjectDataSource>

</td>
            </tr>
        </table>
        </igmisc:WebAsyncRefreshPanel>
        </div>
</asp:Content>

Parents Reply Children
No Data