Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebDataGrid scrolling when height is 100%
posted

I have the WebDataGrid placed in the top half of a splitter control.  Virtual scrolling is not enabled.

I would like to be able to set the grid height to 100% so that it will resize with the splitter.  However, when I do this, all of the smart scrolling features stop working (fixed header/footer, maintaining scroll position on row select, etc). 

In fact, if you do this, the grid doesn't scroll at all... the only scrollbar visible is that of the splitter pane, which shouldn't be visible.  You have to use the splitter pane scrollbar to navigate the grid, which creates all kinds of issues.

If I set the grid height to a fixed height in pixels (ie: 400px), the problem sort of goes away... as long as the splitter pane isn't resized to less than that value.  If that happens, you end up with two scrollbars.  If I'm forced to define a specific height in pixels, I might as well not use a splitter at all.

Is there a way to set the grid height to 100% and have data scrolling still work correctly?

Parents Reply Children
No Data