Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Last Label does not display in Composite Line Chart
posted

I have created a composite line chart that displays multiple line chart layers which plot OK but the final data label on the X-Axis is not shown. In a different composite chart I have a column layer with multiple line layers and this works as expected. Additionally, in the line chart

The difference seems to be that the composite chart with the column layer uses SetLabelAxisType.GroupBySeries whereas the chart with only line layers uses SetLabelAxisType.ContinuousData.

Adding a null datapoint as described here https://www.infragistics.com/community/forums/f/ultimate-ui-for-asp-net/38268/adding-composite-column-chart-with-different-series-data/222803#222803 solves my problem but leaves the graphs with a different look.

I was wondering if there I was missing something or indeed if the above solution is the only way around this.

Here's how I create my X-Axis

AxisItem axisX = new AxisItem();

axisX.OrientationType = AxisNumber.X_Axis;

axisX.DataType =

AxisDataType.String;

axisX.SetLabelAxisType =

SetLabelAxisType.ContinuousData;

axisX.Labels.ItemFormat =

AxisItemLabelFormat.ItemLabel;

axisX.Labels.Orientation = TextOrientation.VerticalLeftFacing;

axisX.Labels.Layout.Behavior = AxisLabelLayoutBehaviors.Auto;

Thanks

Matt

Parents
No Data
    posted

Can you send us your project, so we can look at it more closely? Also you can try applying the latest service releases. We fixed some issues like yours, but I'm not sure if this is something different.

Children
No Data