Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How Can I fix my ToolTip From Scrolling
posted

Hello,

I am using IE 8.0 and Infragistics 9.2.20092.2108. 

My problem is if I do NOT use a doctype on my page ie:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

then my tooltips do not work correctly.  When I have a lot of content on the page and the IE scrollbar is available, if I scroll the page using my scroll wheel, then the amount I scroll is the amount of space between my mouse pointer and the tooltip.  As you scroll down more, tooltips will not be visible and when you go off an item and back on, the tooltip does not reset and still keeps the same y offset.

I can not set the DOCTYPE at the top of the page because of other issues I have with setting a doc type not related to the UltraChart. 

If I set IE 8 to compatibility mode or use firefox then this seems to work fine.  If I use the 9.1 version with I think no patches then this works as well. 

Can you think of any workarounds to this issue that may help me?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data