Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Doubts with Axes readings and subtitle for the charts
posted

Hello,

I'm currently working on a report project. I'm using a rdlc and a report viewer control to display reports. I've few chart reports too. I completed the project using the default chart controls available with the rdlc. But i've three issues with the rdlc chart control.

1. I want to show the Y Axis reading on either sides (both the verticals)
  2. I need to have a subtitle apart from the chart title. The title and subtitle to display in separate lines with their own text formatting.
  3. I want to format the readings shown in the axis. For example, if the readings are 5000, 5100, 5200,.. etc, i want to show them as 5,000, 5,100, 5,200..etc. (or) 5000.00, 5100.00, 5200.00.. etc.

Can Infragistics Chart help me in 'all' the above issues?

Thank you.
Regards
NLV

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

nlvraghavendra said:
    • I want to show the Y Axis reading on either sides (both the verticals)

The UltraWebChart is capable of displaying an unlimited number of Y (left) and Y2 (right) axes.

nlvraghavendra said:
    I need to have a subtitle apart from the chart title. The title and subtitle to display in separate lines with their own text formatting.

You can use the UltraWebChart's Annotations collection to add text objects anywhere on the chart, with various formatting options available.

nlvraghavendra said:
    I want to format the readings shown in the axis. For example, if the readings are 5000, 5100, 5200,.. etc, i want to show them as 5,000, 5,100, 5,200..etc. (or) 5000.00, 5100.00, 5200.00.. etc.

the axis label formatting is customizable to any numeric format string, and if that's not enough, you can assign the labels' text strings in C#.

Children
No Data