Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Pagination in sub(child grid) and child->parent relation under the main hierarchical grid
posted

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

(1)   Is it possible to provide pagination in sub band grids (child grids) under the main grid ?

This feature is not present in WebGrids (2008 version)

(2)   Moreover I was not able to create below mentioned structure using UltraWebGrid (as child to parent grid relation was missing .. unless I make my MainInfoTag same as AssetTag1/2/3) is it possible to use WebHierarchicalDataSource to create this grid ?

Main  --> level1

MainInfoTag  -->  level2

GridHavingMainInformation  --> Sub grid @ level3

OtherMainInfoTag  à level2

GridHavingOtherMainInformation--> Sub grid @ level3 (can I have pagination here?)

AssetsTag1  --> level2

SubAssetsTag1   --> level3

GridHavingAssetsRelatedInformation  --> Sub Grid @ level 4      

SubAssetsTag2   --> level3

ChildSubAssetTag3   --> level 4

GridHavingChildAssetsRelatedInformation  --> Sub Grid @ level 5

AssetsTag2   --> level2

SubAssetsTag2   --> level3

AssetsTag3  --> level2

SubAssetsTag2  --> level3

All the grids - GridHavingMainInformation   /  GridHavingOtherMainInformation  / GridHavingAssetsRelatedInformation  and GridHavingChildAssetsRelatedInformation  have different column sets !

Any help to the problem will be much appreciated!

Parents Reply Children
No Data