Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
UltraChartsv10.3 stopped working after upgrading C# version from 7.2 to 8.0
posted

I was using "Infragistics4.Web.v10.3" assemplies (like Infragistics4.WebUI.UltraWebChart.v10.3.dll, Infragistics4.WebUI.UltraWebGrid.v10.3.dll etc.) in my C# based project with C# version 7.2 for displaying Ultra charts which were working fine.

Now I had to upgrade my project from C# version 7.2 to 8.0 which I upgraded but I did not change any Infragistics assemplies version in my project.

After the upgrade all my Ultra charts stopped appearing on the UI although no change was made to the code.

Below is the error I am seeing in the application.

Can anyone help me to know what I need to do to fix this issue?

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Saulabh,

Thank you for posting in our community.

I assume that what you have changed is the .NET Framework version from 4.7 to 4.8. However, the last version of .NET Framework supported for version 10.3 is  .NET Framework 4.0 nd this might be causing the exception that you are experiencing. Additionally, according to our product lifecycle, all versions prior 2018.1 can be considered retired and are no longer eligible for support. My suggestion would to upgrade to any of our latest versions in order to take advantage of all new features and functionalities and developer support as well.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Children
No Data