Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Upgrade from 14.2 to 21.1
posted

I am upgrading asp.net webform project which uses 14.2 dll with 21.1.

I removed older references of the dll and added 21.1 . I have removed all the older dll's from bin and obj and rebuild the project to make sure all the old referenced dll's are gone and clean the solution and rebuild the solution.

However, I am still getting "Ambiguous match found." because of WebDropDown controls. Below is the snippet of the controls.
<ig:WebDropDown runat="server" SkinID="skingdropDown" AutoPostBack="false" StyleSetName="test"
Width="200px" Height="20px" ForeColor="#333333"
backcolor="white">
<Items>
<ig:DropDownItem CssClass="ig_ListItem"></ig:DropDownItem>
</Items>
</ig:WebDropDown>

Could please help me in finding what function is Ambiguous as error do not give more information apart from this message.

Thanks in advance.

Parents
No Data
    Verified Answer
    Offline posted

Hello Tilak,

I noticed that there is another forum thread regarding the same query. Please, keep in mind that according to our support policy we handle singe thread per issues. This helps us ensure that all issues are addressed and handled correctly. 

Please have a look at this forum thread where I have already provided an answer and let me know if you have any additional questions there. 

Thank you for using Infragistics components.

Regards,
    Ivan Kitanov

Children
No Data