Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CSS problem occurs in WebExplorerBar when setting some CSS (not on WebExplorerBar,but on different block) in javascript
posted

In first two screenshot there is normal case

On hovering over WebExplorerBar Item, the igeb_Office2007BlueItemHover class is changing the background color and igdt_NodeHover class is not affecting the background color,border and padding. That is normal

But in third and fourth screenshot when I am selecting value from Account Type dropdown,there is some code in javascript which sets display property of some blocks,which have no concern with WebExplorerBar

On selecting value from dropdown,my CSS effect of WebExplorerBar Item changes
It overrides the background color from igdt_NodeHover class and not setting the background color of igeb_Office2007BlueItemHover class. Also the border width and padding properties from igdt_NodeHover class are applied in this case and did not applied in the previous case

Please resolve my issue

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Zeshan,

I assume that by setting styles to some elements in this javascript method, bound to the dropDown selection, the “igdt_NodeHover” class overrides the “igeb_Office2007BlueItemHover”. In order to be able to investigate this matter further and find the root cause of this behavior could you please provide me a small sample. Remove any external dependencies and code that is not directly related to this behavior. This is going to be highly appreciated and helpful.

Additionally by adding “!important” to the properties of the “igeb_Office2007BlueItemHover” class, the class should have higher priority than the other classes and should not be overridden.

Regards,
    Monika Kirkova,
    Infragistics

Children
No Data