Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Paging buttons working in reverse
posted

Im using Infragistics45.Web.v16.2

I just noticed that the paging buttons work opposite direction. To confirm I tried to change the text from <<, <, >, >> to First, Prev, Next, Last. When I grid shows up on the page, it correctly displays the Next (or >) and Last (or >>) buttons. Clicking on the Next button, didnt move the page, it still displays the same set of rows, but correctly displays all navigation buttons. Clicking on the Last page als doesn't change the rows but correctly switches the buttons to the First (<<) and Prev (<).

After clicking around, i realized that the buttons are all buttons are acting in reverse direction First button acts like a Last button, Last button acts like First, Next button is acts like the Prev, and Prev acts like Next.

How do I fix this, or what is the work around, since the correct buttons appear accordingly.

Parents Reply Children
No Data