Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
WebTab in Repeater Error
posted

I have a WebTab in a Repeater that is not working.  When I DataBind() the repeater, I get the following error:

Type : System.NullReferenceException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Source : Infragistics4.Web.v18.1
Help link :
Data : System.Collections.ListDictionaryInternal
TargetSite : Void set__javaScriptPath(System.String)
HResult : -2147467261
Stack Trace :    at Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.AppSettings.set__javaScriptPath(String value)
   at Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.AppSettings.Initialize()
   at Infragistics.Web.UI.Framework.ControlMain.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at Infragistics.Web.UI.LayoutControls.WebTab.OnInit(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.InitRecursive(Control namingContainer)
   at System.Web.UI.Control.AddedControl(Control control, Int32 index)
   at System.Web.UI.ControlCollection.Add(Control child)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateItem(Int32 itemIndex, ListItemType itemType, Boolean dataBind, Object dataItem)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.AddDataItemsIntoItemsArray(IEnumerable dataSource, Boolean useDataSource)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.PostGetDataAction(IEnumerable dataSource)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.CreateControlHierarchy(Boolean useDataSource)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.OnDataBinding(EventArgs e)
   at System.Web.UI.WebControls.Repeater.DataBind()

Any Ideas?

Cheri

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Cheri,

Thank you for posting in our community.

In order to provide you with more accurate support I will need a small sample that I can run and debug on my side. I assume that you are using the WebTab in the ItemTemplate of the Repeater, however, the exception thrown is too generic and having a sample that reproduces the issue will give me the opportunity to debug and find the root cause of the behavior. Please remove any external dependencies (use dummy data source) and attach the sample in this thread.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Children
No Data