Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Missing (18.1 Infragistics45) Styles, Scripts, images folders in solution
posted

I am missing all the various infragistics folders in my solution. I am trying to use the WebUpload and per the example require these.

How do I find / install the various required folders?

<link type="text/css" href="/Styles/css/themes/infragistics/infragistics.theme.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<link type="text/css" href="/Styles/css/structure/infragistics.css" rel="stylesheet" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/jquery-ui.min.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/Scripts/js/infragistics.js"></script>

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello IT Department,

Thank you for posting in our community.

The infragistics.js file is available in your installation directory under jQuery folder. For example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2018.1\ASP.NET\jQuery\js

The jQuery and jQuery UI are files that you have to download and afterwards put them in your Scripts folder.

The infragistics.css file can be found in your installation directory under jQuery/css/structure folder. For example:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2017.2\ASP.NET\jQuery\css\structure

Infragistics provide different style themes. The css files for every single theme can be found under the folder named after that theme  under the themes directory. For example, if the default Infragistics theme is used its infragistics.theme.css file will be available at the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2017.2\ASP.NET\jQuery\css\themes\infragistics

If, for example, the ios theme is used its Infragistics.theme.css file will be available at the following location:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Infragistics\2017.2\ASP.NET\jQuery\css\themes\ios

Please let me know if you need any further assistance with this matter.

Children
No Data