Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
CalcMAnager Help with Formula
posted
Hi All, I have a dataset with four colums three are Currency and one is a Boolean I apply the Calcmanager code below and I get the #VALUE! as a value. e.Layout.Bands(0).Summaries.Add("lvSummProposedSal", Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.SummaryType.Formula, Me.dgManagers.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).Columns("Proposed Salary"), Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.SummaryPosition.UseSummaryPositionColumn) e.Layout.Bands(0).Summaries("lvSummProposedSal").DisplayFormat = "{0:c}" e.Layout.Bands(0).Summaries("lvSummProposedSal").Appearance.TextHAlign = Infragistics.Win.HAlign.Right e.Layout.Bands(0).Summaries("lvSummProposedSal").Appearance.FontData.Bold = Infragistics.Win.DefaultableBoolean.True e.Layout.Bands(0).Summaries("lvSummProposedSal").Formula = "sum(if([EmpTerminated],0,[Proposed Salary]))" EmpTerminated is a Boolean and Proposed Salary is a Currency. this should work but for some reason is does not. If I replace EmpTerminated with the False() or True() function it works. Any Help would be appreciated Sal
Parents
No Data
Reply Children
No Data