Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
TestAdvantage says "Trial Period Expired" right after installation finished
posted

Hello,

I'm writing test scripts in QTP and since part of our product uses Infragistics components and QTP wasn't able to recognize it by itself, I've downloaded TestAdvantage to check if it helps and if it's worth for my company to buy it. I've installed TA first time last Friday (09/30/2011) and it started to say Trial Period Expired right from beginning. I haven't installed it ever before and this was my first experience with Infragistics tools. I've tried to uninstall TA and install it again, I've tried even to reinstall my QTP, but TA still keeps saying that "Trial Period Installed".

Could you please help me? It's posible that I had Windows Time service stopped on my computer first time I've installed TA and this could confuse time checks. Is there some way to reset checks to let me check TA on our product?

Thanks

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

I am not sure how you may be experiencing what you are experiencing. But once a trial product is expired the only way to bypass that is to uninstall it and install a registered version of the product. Either that or install a separate version of the product. You can contact our Sales Department at sales@infragistics.com to offer other suggestions to resolve this scenario.

Children
No Data