Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
QTP 9.2 crashes after installing TestAdvantage 2010 Vol3
posted

Hi,

I installed TestAdvantage 2010 Vol3 (trial version) with QTP 9.2 and .Net addin 9.2

Initially it worked fine, but after restarting the machine, QTP crashes while lauching.

Please provide some help to resolve the issue. ITS URGENT.

Thanks
Jaya

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Unfortunately we recently stopped our extensive install testing on QTP 9.2 as QTP has had three releases since the release of QTP 9.2 so I cannot definitively say we tested this scenario. But perhaps you can give me some information about what's happening.

When exactly does the crash happen? During licensing verification, after licensing verification, but before the add-in mananger dialog, after the add-in manager dialog but before getting into QTP, during record of a script, during replay of a script. 

Does the crash generate any form of error message.

If you disable TestAdvantage via the Version Utility does the crash still happen?

What version of NetAdvantage are you using in your application under test (AUT)?

What platform is the AUT, (WinForms, Web, WPF, Silverlight)?

What environment are you testing in, (XP,Vista,Windows 7 \ 32 bit or 64 bit)?

Children
No Data