Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Use QTP debugger, there are exceptions
posted

Hi, Use VS2005 ,set an isMdiContainer form.The above is a menu bar, tool bar, on the left there is a tree. Double-click a tree node, open another interface,access to data in the database. Another interface has a UltraGrid, some labers and some textboxes. Use QTP debugger, there are exceptions: The call real-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box for more information See this message to the end. ************** Exception Text ************** System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object . In Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements (ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive) In Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements (ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive) In Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements (ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive) In Infragistics.Win.UIElement.VerifyChildElements (ControlUIElementBase controlElement, Boolean recursive) In Infragistics.Win.UIElement.DrawHelper (Graphics graphics, Rectangle invalidRectangle, Boolean doubleBuffer, AlphaBlendMode alphaBlendMode, Boolean clipText, Boolean forceDrawAsFocused, Boolean preventAlphaBlendGraphics) I don't understand. How do I solve this problem? Thanks!

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello ,

I have noticed that you have a case regarding the same issue so please update your case which is with the following number : CAS-51072-C22G7P, and we will be glad to help you.

Children
No Data