Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
How to access to a Filtered Row Collection
posted

Hi to all.

Firstly, I want to say congrats for this really good helpfully forum, specially to Mike Saltzman, really good professional, you saved me lot of times.

I have been looking in the forum how to make a for each of Filtered Rows, but I didn't find anything.

I first wrote this:

Me.ugTest.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).ColumnFilters("Column").FilterConditions.Clear()

Me.ugTest.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).ColumnFilters("Column").LogicalOperator = Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.FilterLogicalOperator.Or

A For Each of some IDs..

For Each ID As Int32 In IDs

Me.ugTest.DisplayLayout.Bands(0).ColumnFilters("Column").FilterConditions.Add(Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.FilterComparisionOperator.Like, ID)

Next

That works fine.

But I want now to make a for each of the filtered rows.

If I make this:

For Each row As Infragistics.Win.UltraWinGrid.UltraGridRow In Me.ugTest.Rows

Next

The Count of all rows are 100%.

If I acces to:

Me.ugImportacionCorreo.Rows.FilteredInRowCount

There is the really Count of the Filtered Rows, so..

I know that I can know it accessing to the property IsFilteredOut at the UltraGrid.Rows Collection, but the question is:

¿Can I access to a Collection of Filtered Rows?

¿Is there any method of UltraWinGrid which return just the collection of Filtered Rows?

Thanks and best regards.

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

While this seems more like a straight WinGrid question then a WinGrid for TestAdvantage question. I am pretty sure what you are looking for is :

UltraGridRow[] rowsFiltered = ultraGrid1.Rows.GetFilteredInNonGroupByRows()

Children
No Data