Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Problem with UltraWinGrid - SwfTable
posted

Hi,

Iam using QTP 9.5 with Infragistics (QTP) 2005 Vol 3. The issue is in my application, I have an UltaWinGrid identified as SwfTable("dgContactRole" Table) by QTP.

Issue:

In dgContactRole table, there are 2 columns, one of them contain checkbox and other column contains text associated to first column. When a row is selected(Check box Selected to True), all the associated fields in the screen (like Customer Class-Editbox,, Form of Business-Combo Box, SSn-Edit box, Tax Id etc) fields should be enabled. This is working fine when done manually. But, When QTP selects this row i.e. When it selects that particular checkbox (Checkbox Selected to True), all these fields which are supposed to be enabled are not being enabled. Below is the sample code that is used to select the checkbox, Which doesn't seem to enable associated Fields. I request you to please help me if there is some attribute that needs to be triggered for enabling associated fields once checkbox is selected without human intervention.

Code Used:

SwfWindow("DSRP - System Test - [Inbox]").SwfWindow("Contact").SwfTable("dgContactRole").ActivateRow "1"

SwfWindow("DSRP - System Test - [Inbox]").SwfWindow("Contact").SwfTable("dgContactRole").ActivateCell "1","Select"

SwfWindow("DSRP - System Test - [Inbox]").SwfWindow("Contact").SwfTable("dgContactRole").SetCellData "1","Select","True"

Thanks in advance!

Shilpa.

Parents Reply Children
No Data