Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamDataChar Axes and Series
posted

I cannot add Axes and Series to the XamDataChart through the Design/Properties window of Visual Studio for a Windows Store App 8.1 (WinRT)

When I select Properties/Axes/Collection the Axis Collection Editor window is empty and the Add button is disabled.

The dropdown menu in the same window shows only <Other Types...> and if I select it, the Select Object window opens up empty as well (Show All Assemblies is checked.).

The only way I can make it work is by manually typing in the necessary XAML code....

I am using Visual Studio Community 2013 and Windows 8.1

In the Choose Toolbox Items window, I see the following InfragisticsWRT Assembly versions installed: 15.1.0.0 (Windows 8) and 15.1.20151.1000 (No platform specified).

Please Help !

Parents
No Data
    Offline posted

Hello Francis,

Thank you for your post!

I have been investigating this, and this issue appears to exist for a large portion of our WinRT controls when it comes to adding to their collections. For example, this also appears to exist in the XamGrid.Columns collection for WinRT. I believe this is an issue for our engineering teams, and so I have asked them to examine this further. To ensure that this will receive attention, I have logged this behavior in our internal tracking system with a development ID of 201455.

I have created a private case for you so you can track the progress of this development issue. This case has an ID of CAS-157330-H2R0F6 and you can access it at https://www.infragistics.com/my-account/support-activity.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns on this matter.

Sincerely,
    Andrew
    Associate Developer
    Infragistics Inc.
    www.infragistics.com/support

Children
No Data