Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Adding custom events to WebDropDown
posted

I subclassed the WebDropDown component and I'm trying to add custom events to it.

With other components (UltraWebGrid for example) I implemented the IPostBackEventHandler interface, and I wrote the sub RaisePostBackEvent where I verified the name of the event and fire the proper custom event or call the component's RaisePostBackEvent method.

The problem is that the WebDropDown class doesn't seem to have the RaisePostBackEvent method. So I need a way to fire the proper native class event in case the PostBack didn't apply to one of the custom events.

Does anyone know a method to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Pier Alberto Guidotti

Parents
    Offline posted

Hello Pier,

Thank you for posting in Infragistics community !

Infragistics Developer Support does not provide support for custom controls. All functionalities that are implemented by inheriting Infragistics classes should be maintained by the customer himself.

At the same time, cases involving custom development, support for Infragistics source code and troubleshooting or debugging modified versions of our source code are exactly what our D3 Consulting Services Team can help you with. (D3.Infragistics.com) If you need such custom-tailored extended services, please check out how our D3 Consulting Services Team can help you.

Reply Children
No Data