Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Unable to select dates from XamDateTimeEditor
posted

I'm ver 11.2 of NetAdvantage and I'm unable to select anything from the dropdown calendar. I am able to select 'Today' and use the top bar to click thru the dates, months, years and year-ranges but once there I'm unable to select anything but the 'Today' option...

The Xaml for the control follows :

<ig:XamDateTimeEditor Grid.Column="1" Grid.Row="5" Height="23" Width="120" HorizontalAlignment="Left" VerticalAlignment="Top"

Value={Binding Path=EndDate, Mode=TwoWay, UpdateSourceTrigger=Default}" Mask="{}{date}" Margin="5,0,0,0"

DropDownButtonDisplayMode="Always" />

Parents
    Offline posted

Hi,

Thank you for contacting our community.

I have been looking through your post and made a simple project using the code snippet you have provided. It seems that on my side the dates could be selected. I have tested this with v11.2.20112.2288 which is the latest service release for the v.11.2. Would you please let me know which service release you are using? It would be great if you have a look at the sample project I have attached and modify it so that it represents the issue.

Please feel free to let me know if I have missed something in you scenario. Thank you.

XamDateTimeEditorSelectDates.zip
Reply Children
No Data