Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
Dependency between XamDataTree and DragDrop?
posted

My SL 5 app use XamDataTree. It is okay when I run it on one computer which install Infrisgistics 2012.

But on another computer which does not install Infrisgistics 2012 but have all those assemblies referenced by app, I got the error when run the app:

at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)

at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

Caused by: The invocation of the constructor on type 'Infragistics.Controls.Menus.XamDataTree' that matches the specified binding constraints threw an exception. [Line: 26 Position: 60]

at System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)

at MS.Internal.CoreInvokeHandler.InvokeEventHandler(UInt32 typeIndex, Delegate handlerDelegate, Object sender, Object args)

at MS.Internal.JoltHelper.FireEvent(IntPtr unmanagedObj, IntPtr unmanagedObjArgs, Int32 argsTypeIndex, Int32 actualArgsTypeIndex, String eventName, UInt32 flags)

when check exception in debug mode and got more info which said it ask for InfrisgisticsSL5.DrapDrop.V21.1, but I do not use any dragdrop function in the app.

so question: there is a Dependency between XamDataTree and DragDrop?

Parents Reply Children
No Data