Your Privacy Matters: We use our own and third-party cookies to improve your experience on our website. By continuing to use the website we understand that you accept their use. Cookie Policy
XamCalculationManager + XamGrid
posted

Hi,

Im currently playing with this component as part of an evaluation to see if we can use it with our products. My scenario is maybe weird but hopefully someone can throw me an idea or 2 based on what i want to do :

Here is the scenario :

1. I have a XamGrid bound to some data (the data is dynamic so its not predetemined what columns i will have - so i cannot assume a fixed set of columns with fixed types).

2. Based on a set of conditions i want to set 2 different specific cell's ( lets call them Cell A and Cell B) values to be part of a calculation and a Cell C should display a value based on a formula.

So formula : C = A + B

Cell C should display the result of this calculation. Cell A and Cell B are cells that I am able to identify in for example the xamgrid's CellControlAttached event..

Is there any way to use the XamCalculationManager to "register" these cells and add this to a calculation manager runtime so that If i edit in Cell A or Cell B the value of Cell C will change accordingly ?

regards

Øyvind

Parents
    posted

Øyvind,

I got similar requirement. Have you got any solution for this problem? I am evaluating Infragistics XamCalculationManager  & xamgrid controls. I am building xamgrid columns in runtime (dynamically) and I wanted to use xamcalculationmanager to build formulas (like excel) and apply to the results in the grid.

Please let me know if any solution for this problem.

thanks,

Sanjay (sdusari@gmail.com)

Reply Children
No Data